Hated for being nice

07:30

I'm not a kind person actually. I don't know. I just don't think that I am a kind person. But when people be nice to me and my family, should i be rude to them? NO RIGHT? The problem now is i'm being quite close to my teacher because he is my father's friend. And i'm also close to his wife.But i don't know why his son hate me so much for be kind to his parents.Does this make any sense? What he think? I'm being nice to his parents so that i can tackle his parents first to tackle his heart next??HAHA. If he really thinks like that,then he is funny.I hope he is not that weird because he is not attractive at all.

I've been thinking a lot..why..why..why..what's my fault?I even think if I should stop be kind to his parents.But is it possible?? I dint want to be label as a rude girl and ruin the relationship that our family have.It's only me and my teacher.It also relate with my family.So then, I'm just let it go.UP TO YOU BOY. You can hate me. I'm totally okay. But I just want you to know that my parents taught me to be nice to everyone and i'm not someone who be nice to a person with a hidden intention.

I'm not hating you but I'm not fancy you either. I like you just like I like another good person and I have no intention to flirt with you either (in case you think that way) .I also not into your father's wealth too. I know your parents quite rich but don't worry. I'm not that cheap..What's more?? Whatever weird idea that popping out from your head, I'm not such a person. Owh..Your parents also love you more than me.I'm pretty sure about that..I have no intention to be your sister.I already have super awesome parents and fun+crazy siblings that I proud of..

I am quite sweet person (sometimes) and love saying good things to other.Tell someone something like "You are very handsome , Good Job , You are very pretty today , You have done very good job" is a common thing for me.And I don't care if people getting weird thinking because of my sweet manner. I love it when people say good thing for me so I'm doing what I would like other person do to me. Even people don't have something nice to me, at least i don't want they say harsh thing to me.Saying nice thing can bright someone's day and lift up their mood to go through their hard day right?

So,if people want to hate me for be kind , I don't care.You can hate me.I'm really okay with that. I don't even that nice.May Allah bless your life with more love and see more kindness in other person and stop thinking that everyone fancy you. :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments