My first ever 'Job' interview

23:07

Salam Ramadhan. Today 30th May is my second day at Bangi Avenue with my lil sister, Juniel. I'm waking up early this morning because I'll be having an interview for my first ever job aka my internship. But actually, I have some problems which are I didn't print out my resume and the letter from my university yet. I'm quite a shy person actually. So I feel very hesitant to ask my uncle's help to print out the resume for me.

Once I was done dressing up for the interview, I'm heading down to the living room and found my uncle checking out his student's examination paper.But, once he saw me walked down the stairs, he stops his work right away and keeps all of the paper "owh.Are you ready to go?Wait. I am going to get ready now." .But before he got up, I gather my courage and tell him about my not so big problem and ask him if he has a printer for me print out my document.Luckily he has it and he printed out the resume and all the document for me..I'm so relieved and feel so happy.Thank you uncle. I love you.hehe. I don't know why I'm so scared asking just for printing out a letter.LOL.I found it funny now.

My sister and my Grandmom also getting along with my uncle and me to the Cyberjaya. The interview was held at Tech Mahindra and I arrived there around 9 a.m and it actually one hour before my interview start.My uncle accompany me all the way to the main IT building and once I arrived in front of the lift, he said "You can go by yourself start here right??" and I just reply "of course!Thank you uncle.I'll call once I'm done.". Little did my uncle know that her nephew is not a little girl anymore.

Once I arrived 8th floor, A security guard show me the way to the digital hub maker and I saw a guy with two boys in that room and then I realized that that guy is Mr. Chong who contact me by email before for my internship interview.He looks around my uncle's age and maybe 30 something. I don't know. I just guess it.I just call him sir because his name was quite hard to pronounce and actually I confused which one is his first name. haha. (Sorry sir).

I've been asked several questions for the interview and there is also some question I don't know how to answer and at the end of the interview session, he asks me to play some online game which is blockly-games. It's quite fun but some of them quite confusing for me. This game looks like a game for kids but I cannot complete it on time and that makes me realize that I'm pathetically very very stupid. The interview ends well and he gave me a box of a small motor (i think) as a gift and his business card. I got up, said thank you and heading out of the place 'safely'.Fuhh..I'm still alive..hahaha

I feeling like failed the interview already but I don't want to think too much.I regret it now that I'm not being prepared for my interview before. But let bygones be bygones lahh.. I don't want to think about it anymore. I call my uncle once my interview end and he picked me up at the front gate of Tech Mahindra Campus 15 minutes later.Okay, that's all and I will update more about my internship journey soon.Stay tuned!!

The interview place

confused about the interviewer's first name. lol
The pretty interview's candidate aka ME. haha
At the entrance (front gate)


You Might Also Like

0 comments