The Final Presentation

22:00

3rd August 2017 marked as the final presentation day for our final year project. The presentation was scheduled at 9 a.m but I'm still on my bed with my pajamas 30 minutes before that, staring at the wall, trying to accept the reality that the day I'm scared of finally here.

I'm wearing my PTBR uniform with a black skirt for the presentation and drive my car to the faculty.Once I arrived there, I have been welcomed by Nasrul who waiting for the other guys to arrive.He said there is nobody yet at the lab (where the presentation held) so I'm heading there first. Once I arrived at the lab, I regretted it a bit because Nasrul is right.Nobody in the lab even the girls.So, I'm going to the coop first and grab my favorite strawberry milk.Yummy.Then, I head back to the lab and spotted that some of my girls classmate finally there.

The presentation starts with Iffah once all the panels arrived and I am the third presenter after Danial.I'm feeling so nervous when Dr. Suhailan call my name for presentation and the starting of my presentation quite stuttering because I cannot control my anxiety and nervousness. Then I gradually calm myself and explain each component in my system which includes Ajax, DOM, Javascript that I have implemented in my system.The panels ask several questions about the system at the end of the presentation and once they satisfied with my explanation, they said thank you and I can hear my classmates clap their hands for me and that make me feel loved and being appreciated. (I love you guys T.T)

Once my presentation ended, I feel so relieved and happy. I proud of myself to be able breaking one of the huge obstacles in my life.The presentation finally ends, now the only left is report and internship before i can officially graduate as a computer science's degree holder.

Thanks everyone who always cheer me up along this lonely journey to complete the project.Everything goes well and getting a comment "good job" from my supervisor make me happy enough. You may check my web poster for FYP on syukriahmatyatya.weebly.com and maybe left some comments and nice words for me.hehe. Thank you and let's meet again soon.


You Might Also Like

0 comments