The sleepless night

05:14

Be a student, having a sleepless night is a common thing for me. But today is different because almost everyone stays up and give the last pursuit of their effort to complete their project. We will be having our Final Presentation tomorrow in 4 hours and I’m still here working on my incomplete project feeling like giving up of the codes already. It’s just the added value not done yet but I’m tired already.My neck and shoulder feeling so stiff and my emotional mixing up between excited and nervous that cause me trouble to sleep.
Ayuni stays in my room tonight.She has been here since two days ago and it’s great to have a companion and someone to talk to during my hardest moment.  Ayuni stays up with me hours ago but she slept already, having her short rest before the Subh. I’m not really working on my coding now.Just fix a bit and make sure all the button and link working well.
Whatever happens, I’ll just face it and be proud of myself. Rock it out or ruin it out, I’ll accept it because I’ve done my best and give my best effort.I’m going turn off my laptop and let it have short rest before rock the presentation in a few hours more.Wish me luck and I will update about my final presentation soon.

You Might Also Like

0 comments